Architectural brass is challenging to maintain due to tarnish and oxidation which dull, darken and corrode the brass. Everbrite Protective Coating and ProtectaClear seal and protect brass from tarnish and oxidation, unlike lacquer coatings that yellow or darken with age or exposure to UV, maintaining the brilliance and shine of the brass for years to come.
ProtectaClear is used in hotels, casinos, restaurants and offices to seal and protect highly polished brass from tarnish, oxidation, corrosion and fingerprints.
Everbrite coatings provide the following benefits to brass with every application:
- Reduce maintenance costs for keeping brass looking freshly polished.
- Eliminates unsightly smudges, fingerprints and discoloration.
- Keeps brass form developing white or green patina streaks.
- Excellent adhesion on even mirror finished brass.
- Acts as sacrificial coating for easy graffiti removeal.
- Easy to keep clean, reducing maintenance costs.
Everbrite coatings are self-annealing so the finish can be repaired or recoated without stripping the original coating.
Everbrite Protective Coating
Formulated to protect architectural brass as well as brass art. This protective coating has UV blockers and Anti-Oxidants to protect brass.Learn More
Ideal for brass that gets high use or is exposed to constant handling. It has Anti-Oxidents but is a thinner, more scratch-resistant coating that is practically invisible, even on highly polished metal with a mirror finish.Learn More