When EquipCoat is properly applied, it restores color and is virtually impossible to differentiate from new equipment right off the showroom floor. It will last for years while giving an added layer of protection to the underlying paint.
When construction equipment is stored outside, the paint will often fade. It is a common practice to touch-up faded parts, or completely repaint them before selling. Repainting is expensive, time-consuming, and the end result is usually less than ideal.
EquipCoat protects metal inside and out from rust and corrosion. Preventing this destruction is a daunting task because rust and corrosion form on engine and interior components such as hydraulic hose ends, radiator, electric panel boxes, metal tubing, nuts and bolts and any bare or painted metal. The exterior body panels, steps, hand rails, decking, cab, doors, tanks, mirror and light brackets are just a few parts that can quickly rust.
Equipcoat® provides the following benefits with every application:
- Specially formulated for use on Heavy Construction Equipment
- Long-term protection helps prevent corrosion, oxidation, rust, and fading of paint
- Polymer resin encapsulates metal surfaces to provide a sealed barrier from the elements
- Crystal Clear Coating will restore faded paint surfaces, paint gloss, and enhances color
- Highly Corrosion Resistant protecting equipment from UV, salt, calcium chloride, fly-ash, fertilizer and urea damage
- Safe to use on new and used equipment
- Helps restore clarity to red and amber light lenses
- Indefinite shelf-life in closed container
- Will not chip, crack, peel or yellow when applied as directed
- Will bond to itself, so no sanding or priming needed to apply, making it easy to re-apply anytime
- Once cured coating can be painted over
- Heat-resistant, allowing the coating of radiators, engines, and their related components
- Reduces maintenance by helping repel dirt, making coated surfaces easier to clean
- Economical as it will refinish and protect approximately 1,000 sq. ft. per gallon
EquipCoat seals and encapsulates just about everything (except glass) and is proven to greatly reduce the damaging effects that chemicals have on heavy equipment components. This is done by applying EquipCoat to all body panels and all components, inside and out, creating a strong protective barrier that keeps corrosive chemicals from penetrating through the paint and ultimately into the metal.
Equipment will have a longer, more productive service life that would normally suffer a premature boneyard destiny!