Everbrite™ Protective Coating is a crystal clear, protective coating formulated for the restoration and protection of metals, however it can also be used for the protection of woods, hard plastics, and fiberglass substrates.
Everbrite will bring back the color and luster of old, faded metal and will protect from the damage that the sun, salt air, acid rain, moisture, and other damaging elements cause. The coating rejuvenates the color and luster on dulled aluminum or steel siding, metal buildings, curtain wall, store fronts, window extrusions, and so much more. Everbrite also prevents tarnish on copper, brass & bronze.
Everbrite™ remains flexible and has excellent adhesion on metals. The coating will not crack, chip, or peel, even with the expansion and contraction of metal.
Everbrite™ is self-leveling and self-annealing and can be maintained indefinitely by recoating periodically. The average time between recoating depends on the environment that the substrate is exposed to, however, for most applications the length of time between recoating is between 3 and 7 years.
It has UV absorbers and Anti-Oxidants to prevent chalking, fading, oxidation, and corrosion. The coating is also graffiti resistant and acts like a sacrificial coating to protect the coated surface, re-coating affected areas easily and at a much lower cost than alternatives. Everbrite will protect metal from tarnishing, and is especially effective on copper roofs, gutters, and other architectural metals.
Sealed surfaces clean easily with mild soap and water. Metals stay cleaner longer, show less fingerprints, and are much easier to maintain with less effort and time.
Everbrite Protective Coating is available in a Natural finish which restores the original color and luster of colored metals and allows the natural beauty of unpolished metals show through, as well as Satin and Matte finishes. The finish can also be custom mixed for specialty applications, so contact us with any unique requests to see how we can meet your specific needs.
Restores the original color and luster of faded, painted metals, has a gloss finish but is not thick or ‘plastic’ looking and is recommended for allowing the natural beauty of copper, brass, bronze & other unpainted metals show through. This finish is recommended for most applications.
Some painted metals look better without gloss finishes but still need protection; Satin Everbrite will blend with metal that has a satin finish. Some paint colors look better with a Satin finish which softens the shine of the paint. Many people also prefer the Satin finish on rusted metals.
This finish provides a flat, non-reflective finish when metal needs protection and no shine is desired. It is rarely used on architectural surfaces, except rusted metal, if absolutely no shine is desired. It is also custom mixed with the Natural finish to create different levels of satin.
Everbrite Protective Coating provides the following benefits with every application:
- One Part Coating – No Mixing, No Waste
- Easy to Apply – Self Leveling
- Crystal Clear Coating – Will Restore & Protect any Colored Metal
- Restores & Maintains most faded, oxidized metal surfaces to a like-new appearance & will prevent fading and oxidation for years
- Long Term protection from corrosion, oxidation, rust, tarnish, and fading
- Highly Corrosion Resistant, protecting from acid rain, bleach, bird droppings, mildew, and other harmful substances
- Excellent adhesion to metals
- Contains U.V. blockers and anti-oxidants
- Indefinite shelf-life when stored in a closed container
- Will not chip, crack, peel or yellow when applied as directed
- Will bond to itself – No sanding or priming needed to apply or reapply
- Non-Conductive, preventing harmful electrolysis
- The dry film is non-toxic.
Everbrite is available in several formulations.