If you want to learn the Everbrite Restoration System and become part of our National Contractor Network, here is your chance!
We have a training opportunity October 13-15, 2020 in Las Vegas. This training will offer you the information and hands-on instruction for you to become a successful Certified Everbrite Contractor. You can grow your business by providing restoration services using Everbrite Coatings, which have 30 years of proven results!
The training consists of the following modules, focusing not only on the technical aspects of the Everbrite Restoration System, but also, how to market, sell and bid projects as well. This training will give you the tools you need to make Everbrite a profitable service offering.
Providing both classroom style and Hands-on Training, covering:
- Equipment Needs
- Health and Safety
- Product Knowledge
- Surface Preparation
- Coating Application
- Application Procedures and Tips
- Sales Program
- How to Successfully Bid
- Time Management for Efficiency
- How to build even more business with other Everbrite Coatings; including NEW CrobialCoat Antimicrobial Surface Protection
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to become part of the Everbrite Contractor Network!
We will be referring work and customers ONLY to those contractors who are Everbrite Certified Contractors.
We will be maintaining social distancing procedures during all training events to ensure the health and well-being of our participants.
For more information on the training event, please call Jackie Belau at 916-995-6398 or email email@example.com.
- Contractor and team travel to Las Vegas for training.
- Day 1 – Classroom Training
- Day 2-3 On-Site, Hands On Training
- Costs $1500 per participant; Contractor is responsible for all travel and lodging costs
- Discounts for multiple attendees from the same company
The October 2020 training session; Classroom and On-Site training will be located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Specific site details will be confirmed by the end of September. In addition to training there will be networking opportunities including a Top Golf event the night of the Classroom training.